We never know how much time we will have on this earth, but here is what I look forward to…
- Seeing my niece grow up into a beautiful, smart, capable and strong young woman (as I know she will).
- Traveling and living a life full of adventure, food and fun throughout the world.
- Writing that novel I’ve been putting off for years.
- Growing old and wise and sharing that wisdom and advice (solicited or otherwise) with others.
- Having a place/space that is mine and enjoying life there.
- Making a difference in the world and others’ lives, even if it’s in smaller, less grand ways.
- Continuing to keep up with and post on my blog.
- Taking more (and better) photos and sharing them more frequently, quickly and with more effort.
- Focusing more on the important aspects of life and eliminating sources of distracting or negative energies.
What do you look forward to? Share below!